FS 2xE5-2686v3 128gb ram system $2000

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BigDaddy

Aug 8, 2016
2 Xeon E5-2686 V3 18 core
128gb Kingston ECC DDR4 KVR21R15D4K4
256 Gb Samsung 950 Pro
960 Gb Samsung pm 961
Zotac GTX 1060 6Gb
EVGA GS 850 Watt power supply
2 Noctua NH-U9DXi4
Silverstone GD07B Case
Asrock Rack EP2C612D16C-4L
Some addition fans
7 Port PCIE to USB expansion card

A few notes. The fan on the graphics card is dead. When it went out about a year ago. I bought a good high static pressure fan and mounted it on the outside of the cooler. It works for me, I don't game much and didn't want to deal with warranty service. EG, it didn't impact me. If you don't want the card, I can keep it and drop the price a little.

The motherboard and the processor are compatible with the BIOS mods that allow people to raise all core turbo, and with the cooling in place everything stays very cool. I believe my highest Cinebench was 4923, I can find a screenshot if anyone is interested. Without the mod it hits 3800. These are really great CPU's, 18c and up to 3.5 for 2c. With mod 3ghz on all cores (vs 2.3) stable and cool.

This is obviously like a really good price imo. I need it to move fast, finances just went to . So this deal is local (NC) only. Also, I don't want to part it out. But if you want enough parts for a good enough price, I'll do it. I live around Hickory, NC.

Not very excited about selling it, but it's where things are. :(

So yea. If anyone wants a deal here's one. You can test it in person at my house or yours etc.

Any questions pm them to me or ask for my # and we can talk.

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
Man I’d drive up from Charlotte in a heartbeat. I’ll need to get creative in raising enough scratch cash for this beauty!

alex_stief

May 31, 2016
If this was anywhere near me, or even in my country, I would have bought it a long time ago.
Can't really see why you get no offers other than the deal being local pickup only.

BigDaddy

Aug 8, 2016
I would be willing to exchange it with someone at a public place depending on the length of the drive.