FS: 22x HGST/Hitachi 400GB SAS3 SSDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
It pains me to list these but life has me focusing on somethings differently lately and I need to start unloading things that I am not able or going to use.

Up for sale for the moment is 22x HGST/Hitachi 400GB SAS3 SSDs. These are HGST labeled drive. Most of them have very low usage. (Less than a few hundred GB written). They were bought to fill a SM chassis but that is no longer occurring. Asking price is $130 OBO. Shipping I will leave to be dependent as it sometimes is in the buyer's favor not to use a flat rate.

I generally use priority mailing as it's the easiest to pack and ship in. I have most already wrapped up and ready to ship. Only selling in pairs as I don't want a single drive just sitting here with no use. I accept PP but if paying with Venmo, Google Wallet, etc. and/or buying in bulk the price will be less. If you have any questions, please let me know. I've been on the forum for a while and can give you my Heatware account name, if needed.

Last edited:

Peanuthead

Jun 12, 2015
Lol. I may have to keep a few if they were that big. Small price job as I want them gone.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Let me check how many I have, I may need an odd one or two to complete some setups. Trying to go >800GB for now but just might.

Reactions: Monoman