FS: SOLD [ Please Close]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Myth

Feb 27, 2018
Los Angeles
You know, I think I spent like $1200 just on my Noroco case and 24 port Highpoint controller, nevermind all the drives to fill it out, or the platform I picked up this summer. SMH.

This is a great price for that kind of storage folks. Would have saved me over a grand.

That said, with the mix of different size drives, it's not really suited to Unraid. Flexraid is a joke. Developer disappears for months at a time, says he's back, fixes nothing, then magically creates a new product to charge people for every year. If I could resell my Flexraid license for half what I paid for it, I'd still consider it a fair trade. Not sure how to best use the mix of drives. Probably have better luck selling, by splitting them off entirely, and selling the HDD individually.
How do you like your Highpoint controller? I'm thinking of getting the HighPoint NVMe PCIe cards and using their raid software. Do you have any experience with this?

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
How do you like your Highpoint controller? I'm thinking of getting the HighPoint NVMe PCIe cards and using their raid software. Do you have any experience with this?
Probably not the best thread to post that question.