FS: 12 x 2TB 2.5" SSDs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. International shipping is available, though listed prices include shipping to the continental US. Local pickup available in Phoenix (will subtract shipping costs then). I think my reputation should help: Heatware

$149 shipped each - 12 Sold - 0 Available - 2TB Patriot P210 SSDs. These are nothing special, but they are cheap. They have essentially zero wear. 4 have ~265GB writes, 4 have ~30GB writes, and the last 4 have ~7GB in writes. ~2000 power on hours, but they've sat around doing nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

sergi0

Dec 4, 2016
Hi,
What are the perf of those drives ? Any idea of the type of memory and endurance ?
S.

Reactions: Samir

Bjorn Smith

Sep 3, 2019
r00t.dk
Chia people beware - these drives are not good for chia - they have a 1000TBW total, which by their standard warranty of 3 years amounts to 0.9 TB/D - or around 0.5 DWPD for 3 years. And they are also QLC drives as far as I know.
But for regular storage this would be awesome - so good luck with the sale :)
So they are similar in "class" to like Samsung 8790 QVO Crucial BX500 to name a few - how they stack up against these I have no idea - I can just see that they are priced similar.