[Free] - HP C3000 Blade Chassis with blades and Supermicro 833 Chassis with A1SRi-2558F - DC, Maryland, Virginia area

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ljvb

Nov 8, 2015
Edit: All stuff gone. Thanks to everyone who helped find it a good home.

edit: Rack and Supermicro stuff have been taken, only the blade server left.

If free stuff posts are against the rules (I read them, did not see anything), I'll delete it (or mods delete it).

No really, it's all free, I need it gone, and I would hate to have to take it to the dump for electronics recycling. Local pickup only (Maryland, Annapolis area).

Let me repeat.. I will not ship it, I will not deliver it, it must be picked up by June 19th

2 * ProLiant BL620c G7 (458032-B21) (no ram or hard drives)
6 * Power Supplies (437572-B21)
6 * Fans (412140-B21)
2 * Cisco switch WS-CBS3120G-S
1 * Onboard Administrator (448589-B21)

The Supermicro 833 Chassis with the motherboard (Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Atom Boards | A1SRi-2558F), which I think has 8 or 16g of ram, also has no drives. I have cut one of the 4 pin molex connectors ( 3.5" SATA drive, old style), so that is missing, but the backplane still has full power, and all motherboard connectors are fine.

And the half rack comes with it, see pictures. Excuse the mess, the stuff has been stored in my garage for a while now, which is also a woodshop.. so yes, there is dust everywhere, and everything will need a thorough cleaning.

Again, this is all free, not charging a single penny, my wife wants it gone, so it must go.

This bears repeating... I WILL NOT DELIVER OR SHIP, it is local pickup only south of Annapolis MD, zip code is 20764 to allow you to determine whether it is worth the drive. I will respond to private messages that are interested and understand that it is to be picked up, I will ignore messages asking about delivery or shipping.

edit: I will be posting this same post on other forums I use that are related to the subject, and once the stuff is gone I will update or delete the post.

.IMG_1745.jpegIMG_1747.jpegIMG_1749.jpegIMG_1753.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ecosse and Samir

ljvb

Nov 8, 2015
Man, I can’t even give this stupid thing away....

Also, I’m very disappointed in the members of this forum, not a single joke about getting rid of the wife and keeping the equipment.... so disappointed...

Reactions: Samir

ljvb

Nov 8, 2015
Oh - and I thought my equipment was dusty, I guess having a woodshop in your server room is not recommendable :)
It’s not so bad, if you have appropriate dust collection, which I do on most of my tools, except the CNC router... that thing is a dust storm

Reactions: Samir