Free CloudBerry licenses to celebrate World Backup Day 2017

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TechTrend

Apr 16, 2016
Florida
Can you get free additional licenses for other computers?
After you fill out the form with the promo code, you will receive an activation code for one computer covering their desktop 'pro' version which retails for $30. If you need to install in more than one computer, an alternative is to resubmit the form with additional email addresses.

Reactions: Son of Homer

Northern

Dec 2, 2015
I used a few of my email address (all from the same computer, same browser and same ip address) and it sent me codes for all of them so they don't seem to be making it difficult to get extras....

Reactions: Son of Homer

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
FYI. They are still giving away product keys at the moment.

(Could I use my product keys at a later date?) Cheers

brinox

May 7, 2013
FYI. They are still giving away product keys at the moment.

(Could I use my product keys at a later date?) Cheers
I got a couple of keys today (Windows and Linux) with my one email address, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use them later. At the very least, make sure you download the current version and store for later use I guess..?

Son of Homer

May 9, 2016
After you install the download, you can activate, giving you a permanent license, but with updates only for 1 year. It will continue to work without updates. You can view and manage your licenses, with each tied to one computer. You can cancel it on the installed computer, and then use it again on another computer from, what I read.

Boddy, you might want to activate on any computer you have (and then remove if you want), and you can later cancel that installation, freeing up the license to re-install on a subsequent computer.

Last edited:

gzorn

Jan 10, 2017
I got a couple of keys today (Windows and Linux) with my one email address, but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use them later. At the very least, make sure you download the current version and store for later use I guess..?
It didn't work for me last night (unknown error), but did work for me just now.
Win!

Reactions: brinox