Free: 2U Heatsinks, DDR3 ECC, 4-Bay Atom C2338 NAS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Another round of cleaning up stuff I don't need, so here goes. Better that someone here put it to use instead of it going to the local recycler. Like the title says, free. Shipping is of course on you.

All gone

First up are a set of 1366 heatsinks. Two are Supermicro and the other two I think are Intel? All four are in decent shape and have copper cores with heatpipes.

Next is 6 x 4GB DDR3 ECC RDIMMs. I don't have any DDR3 systems anymore, so I have no idea if they work. They likely do, but no promises.

Last is a WD Sentinel DX4200 4 bay NAS. Has an Atom C2338 CPU, 4GB DDR3 ECC SODIMM (one slot free), 4 x 3.5" hot-swap bays, and 2 x 2.5" internal bays. The dual DC inputs are pretty uncommon as well. I don't know if it works though. Maybe it was hit by the C2000 defect? I don't recall using it (or why I bought it) and it has sat around in my closet for an unknown amount of time. No power adapter for it or else I would have actually tested it.

Last edited:

abq

May 23, 2015
I am interested in Heatsinks, if there is a cheaper shipping option. Thx Much :)

Reactions: Samir

Prof_G

Jan 16, 2020
I haven't tried yet but I think if you pull the C Clips you can re drill get screw for 2011's Its been on my list of stuff to test out.

Also I have the EX4100 It should be a 19V laptop style Charger. It should run a WD overlay of FreeNas this is the better version of mine as you can add to the ram. That again is predicated on the C2000 working.

Also this reminds me I need to PM you.

Last edited:

RobstarUSA

Sep 15, 2016
I'm interested in the DDR3. I have some old desktops I am most likely going to be giving away (e5-2643) and need some ram for them. 4x4G would be perfect for a basic desktop for someone.