Fractal Design Node 804 never used

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
Fractal Design Node 804, never used, still original packaging and receipt. I would have returned it for a refund but the 14-day return period with the retailer had elapsed.

£60 plus shipping or collect in person in central London.

Last edited:

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
Yes, indeed it is still available. Never used. The only reason I'm selling is that it's just slightly too big for our small living room. Where are you located?

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
I also have a Node 304 that has had very light use. This is the 804's smaller, more compact cousin.

The 804 makes for a great NAS and can fit a micro-ATX or mini-ITX board.

The 304 also makes for a great NAS if you are using only a mini-ITX board. I’m also selling it a bit cheaper.

Last edited:

robump

Jan 14, 2018
I am located up in North Yorkshire so i think it would need to be shipped. Would you be able to do it for £60 shipped?

Thanks

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
I am located up in North Yorkshire so i think it would need to be shipped. Would you be able to do it for £60 shipped?
Luckily it’s already all packaged up securely and my post office is a short walk from my flat.

I’ll take the package there tomorrow and get a quote.

£60 all up might be pushing it a little but let’s see after tomorrow.

Do you want tracking?

Insurance? This will add extra cost too. Otherwise i’ll Just get a quote for standard cheap shipping with no tracking, ok?

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
Hello @robump,

I just checked the Royal Mail web site and postage and packaging, with tracking, item valuation, and compensation by RM in case of loss is 16.40.

As this is literally brand new, never even been turned on, still under warranty, and already being sold at a discounted price, I am unable to cover the cost of postage and tracking too.

If you still want it let me know, in which case the total will be 76.40. I’ll also be putting it up on eBay tonight.

Kind regards,

ubk