EU [for sale]: Three RTX 2060 Super (8Gb), blower type.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

balnazzar

Mar 6, 2019
EDIT: The cards have been sold.

I sell three RTX 2060 Super (8Gb), blower type. See: MANLI GeForce RTX 2060 Super (M1424+N522-01)

With original box, slot cover, antistatic bag.
Used for deep learning inside a HEPA-filtered case (e.g. no dust).

Perfect condition, both aesthetical and functional. Purchased 10 months ago, still on warranty. Can provide invoice.

340eur each. Discount possible if you take them all.

Computationally, they process at roughly the same speed of a single 3090 when used in parallel, also providing the same amount of memory.
PM me if you want proof of that.

Selling them since I'm switching to 2x3090.

NOTE: Payment with paypal, so that you enjoy full protection. I fruitfully made business with @RolloZ170 and @tesla100.

Last edited:

Billy1

Jun 21, 2020
Good afternoon are the cards still available? also would you have any idea what it may cost to ship to the us?? Thanks

Reactions: balnazzar

balnazzar

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks for your interest. :) Only one card available (two of them sold on ebay). I haven't the faintest about shipment costs to the US, but regardless I think the customs are gonna charge you badly, so I don't think it's worth the hassle for you.

csp-guy

Jun 26, 2019
Hungary, Budapest
Can I ask you please, the blower type cooling solution is better than dual fan?

I am asking about thermal performance and noise level.

Is it useable in an office?

I want to buy a new videocard for my system, and this will be PCI-E 4.0 based system, so this would be perfect.

And i would like to ask, about the HEPA filtered case, can you give me please more information?

Thanks.

balnazzar

Mar 6, 2019
Can I ask you please, the blower type cooling solution is better than dual fan?

I am asking about thermal performance and noise level.

Is it useable in an office?

I want to buy a new videocard for my system, and this will be PCI-E 4.0 based system, so this would be perfect.

And i would like to ask, about the HEPA filtered case, can you give me please more information?

Thanks.
Based just on my experience: I've had a great deal of gpus, both open-air and blower. Blower gpus are usually more silent than open-air, despite popular belief. Unless you consider monstrous 3-fan/3-slot open designs.
As for efficiency, it depends. Big open designs are usually more efficient, but they shoot a lot of hot air inside the case, and you cannot stack them tightly. Doable if you just need one gpu, but already with two gpus it becomes unpractical.
AFAIK, there is nobody who managed to keep two rtx titans below their throttling temp, whereas Puget system stacked *four* 3090 blower tightly without any issue in cooling them, and no throttling.

aldo

Feb 4, 2020
Hi.

Is the card still available? How much would the shipping to Bucharest, Romania would be?

Cheers!

balnazzar

Mar 6, 2019
Hi.

Is the card still available? How much would the shipping to Bucharest, Romania would be?

Cheers!
Hi aldo, thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately not. I sold them all, quicker than I expected, probably due to this scarcity issue.
Editing the post right now.

Thanks.

Reactions: aldo