For Sale: SSDs/Accelerators, X79 motherboards, DDR3

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

workingnonstop

Feb 24, 2016
Open to offers, particularly on the Nytros... ebay didn't give me much by way of comparable listings, and I don't have much experience with brand new server hardware. Just shoot me a PM. :D

workingnonstop

Feb 24, 2016
Price drops all around... hoping to move the majority of this stuff over the next couple of days, so I'm going to get more proactive in listing remaining items on ebay to extent there is not interest on the forums. If you are interested, let me know! :)

workingnonstop

Feb 24, 2016
Perhaps locked to EMC firmware vs standard, but not locked in terms of using only with other EMC hardware. My unraid system is able to access the drive without issue, and there is an eBay listing where they show hooking up to a Windows PC fine. So does not seem dissimilar from rebrands of some other popular SSDs around here in that regard. :)

DracoDan

Not a New Member
May 26, 2016
"Best price on the 1.2TB model seems to be $250-300/ea, asking $595 shipped each"

I'm guessing there's a typo here, and it's not in your asking price...

workingnonstop

Feb 24, 2016
Bump, some more stuff sold and OP updated. Would love to move as much of this before the weekend as possible, so a good round of price drops. Feel free to shoot offers to me via PM, as well. Thanks!

fake-name

Feb 28, 2017
I'm interested in one of the Sandisk/Fusion ioDrive II Duo cards.

My use case would be placing it in a system using a Intel S2600CP motherboard, and going through the tech specs for that board doesn't help me determine if it can support the additional power draw.

Alternatively, if someone has a picture of the supplemental power cable, I should be able to make one myself without too much issue.

Anyone know how much power the Intel S2600CP mobo can provide?