First tests of the Supermicro 1028GQ-TRT GPU SuperServer

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

William

May 7, 2015
That's Server 2012 R2 and I did ask around and was told its fine for this benchmark.

William

May 7, 2015
Yeah I know, that was for CPU benches I believe and something to do with HPET.
Anyway I had to submit this via PM because there is no 8x GPU for this bench. I will see what the Massman has to say.
Anyway its all good, no worries on my part as I do not BOT anymore, this was just a thing for SM.

Deslok

Jul 15, 2015
deslok.dyndns.org
Those aren't teslas, they stopped being teslas and turned int0 scrap 2 generations ago.
If they work for VDI at the prices i'm seeing them for online I might have to get some though they're in the <75 dollar price range although I haven't seen any in a single slot configuration which would be a must for my current hyper-v cluster

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
If they work for VDI at the prices i'm seeing them for online I might have to get some though they're in the <75 dollar price range although I haven't seen any in a single slot configuration which would be a must for my current hyper-v cluster
There are no single slot teslas.
M1060 has the compute of a GTX280.

Reactions: Deslok

rophel

Dec 17, 2022
I know this is a very old post, but I've got two of these that were new in the box and they no longer fit my plan.

Chassis/mobo only. Any idea what I would sell them for in 2022? Our should I just donate?