Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

shamashii

Oct 29, 2020
Nowadays any mb tdp unlock tools or bios here? Especially 7D12 on H11ssl (for over 105W like asus board).

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
Pair of 100-000000054-04 on H11DSi-NT here. I can run these chips at 3.5 GHz all core, but I needed to mount a fan over the VRMs or these would overheat. The cpus themselves are water cooled with a custom loop.
Can you go higher than 3.5gHZ if not running on all cores?

Which motherboard has the beefiest VRM to support these overclockable ES/QS chips?

Is it possible to disable the core counts so clocks can be pushed higher? Can anyone share their set up and performance they get?

Last edited:

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
I downloaded the app @ExecutableFix attached. Windows kept on giving trojan error. I was not even able to mark it safe so I disabled all security functionality. Is there a trick to silence the windows defender on the executable?

I was trying to run this tool to overclock a Lenovo p620 machine. It has an overclockable CPU but Ryzen Master is not allowed to run on it and system does not support overclocking. Can we write a similar app like OP did for P620 system to overclock the CPU?