faster/fastest 2.5" portables in 1-5tb?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
I was curious about the current crop of say the Seagate Barracudas where shingled writing has trickled down to laptop sized drives, but allegedly sustains 130MB/second rates. (though this seems to contradict what i've read elsewhere about shingled drives dropping to 30MB, and then low single digit rates for periods of data juggling)

I'm needing to buy several portable USB 2.5" Laptop sized drives no smaller than 1TB and i'm looking for "speed for value". Like a difference of 130MB/sec vs 150MB/sec is not radical, but 130MB vs 30MB is and no dropouts to single digit is - also the real limit is potentially the SD cards the data will be coming from (and i'm not even up on what the current max speeds are honestly and I wont always have the fastest cards anyways) but these will be drives for field copying SD cards either for backup or data migration (if not enough fast cards) during like a multiple camera shoot from multiple 2-4k video cameras. Also aware that having several laptops and SD card readers to writing to drives in parallel will speed up the process/not needing single data monoliths either - but other times may be 4k footage from one camera with the fastest card. In any case i'm fine to take a sweet spot of smallest drive at a given lowest cost per gig at a solid performance level. (ie if 1tb is $80 and 2tb is $100 and 3tb is $150 - the 2tb/3tb cost the same per gig, if same performance i'll just standardize around 2's then)

As far as I know the 2tb taller 15mm Seagates were the largest without shingling (because we didn't have larger for years so i'm assuming) but I can't tell if claims that the shingled drives sustain 100MB/sec would literally count for the whole drive or not. Also open to non-Seagate drives too of course. Thickness doesn't matter they are all portable enough for me.