Fantastic VESA mount arms

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

watersb

Jun 11, 2016
New Mexico
Innovative Tech 7500-1500 HD super heavy duty monitor arms, new in box, $79.

NEW Innovative 7500 Deluxe Flat Panel Radial Arm Flexmount 7500-1500-104-14 | eBay

Changing my desk and lab setup this summer, I signed up for Amazon Prime Day... I have purchased and returned four different mounting setups, because I find that they can't support the 2010 iMac 27 I use as my front-end machine. Despite claims that they can do so.

Humanscale M10 and such might work, mounts in this class are $200 - $500.

15 kg swinging on the end of an arm is crazy anyway. Cheap VESA TV mounts can handle heavier loads, but such a wall-mount that can extend over my desk can be $150. I was planning to build a pipe fitting with heavy conduit poles from hardware stores, then stumbled upon this product.

These Innovation Tech mounts make all the other stuff look like junk.

posternutbag

Jan 2, 2019
Innovative Tech 7500-1500 HD super heavy duty monitor arms, new in box, $79.
Have by chance tried the Ergotron LX HD? Not suggesting it as an alternative, as they are quite expensive. I just mention them because I’ve used them quite a lot. I ended up settling on those for touchscreen AIO PCs. As a result of my investigation have developed an odd interest in monitor arms, and I’m always interested in cheaper heavy-duty alternatives.

watersb

Jun 11, 2016
New Mexico
Have by chance tried the Ergotron LX HD? .
I have not; it looks like a good mount comparable to the Innovative Tech 7500.

I tried a used Ergotron MX with my iMac 27 2010 and a VESA mount adapter for the iMac. Many reviewers on Amazon seemed very happy with that setup. But despite hours spent adjusting and reinforcing my steel desk frame, the iMac was not safe to use.

Also, the Ergotron has that infuriating design that requires you to hold the 35-pound load in your Gripping Hand, while using your other two hands to position and screw the VESA mount to the matching plate on the arm.

The Innovative Tech 7500 is totally different league. A single person can set it up no problem. Looks great and works for me so far.

Reactions: Samir

stanos4

Sep 2, 2020
For Europeans: I think a pretty nice price for a very good quality monitor arms. My offer for 4 pieces @ 40 pounds was accepted. Shipping for all 4 was also rather reasonable ~24 pounds to the Netherlands. Will report if something is wrong with them once I get them.

Humanscale M2