Facebook Problems

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
So anyone know what's up with facebooks servers or network?

It's not loading for me at all in CA and verified with another user here it's not loading for them at all on East Coast (USA) either.

Yesterday it was just Videos not playing, now it's entire site having issues.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Ah I thought it was me!
I thought someone at my house was using all the bandwidth thus videos only had issues, lol!
Now this AM it loads 1/4 or 1/2 or not at all.

Then I thought it was a CA issue maybe due to fires and high usage and how they route traffic but verified it is also occurring on East Coast.

Last edited:

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
here i was expecting you all confusing to "facebook problems" of addiction. :D
oh well....:p
LOL!

That would actually probably be a better problem than keeping up to date on the fires.

Last edited:

cperalt1

Feb 23, 2015
Having evacuated any news is welcome, just wish they didn't rely on Facebook to get updated information out when Facebook can't stay up.

Reactions: T_Minus

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
Having evacuated any news is welcome, just wish they didn't rely on Facebook to get updated information out when Facebook can't stay up.
Agreed

I also wish YubaNet had fires <100 acres too. There are 2 within 30m that are 30-50 acres burning since Monday with minimal resources, and this wind could flare up or spot anytime but the county sites were last updated yesterday 11AM. Relying on media contacts, and friends to keep us to update on facebook sucks.

Reactions: cperalt1