ex4200 looking for J-Web 15.1A4 or J-Web 15.1A4.1

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

uprx

Nov 22, 2017
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone could share a copy of jweb 15_1a4_1 or similiar.

Mwbreur

Nov 6, 2023
Just wondering if there are people still looking for the files.

I use a EX4200 48T and updated it today to 15.1R7-S11.1 but ran into the J-Web issue, requiring a Juniper account etc..
After some Yandex/DDG etc i found the Files.

This has the ?latest? JUNOS and the last J-Web i could find. It's running i've tested them myself.

Reactions: zunder1990

uprx

Nov 22, 2017
Just wondering if there are people still looking for the files.

I use a EX4200 48T and updated it today to 15.1R7-S11.1 but ran into the J-Web issue, requiring a Juniper account etc..
After some Yandex/DDG etc i found the Files.

This has the ?latest? JUNOS and the last J-Web i could find. It's running i've tested them myself.
Thank you Mwbreur!

Reactions: Mwbreur

Mwbreur

Nov 6, 2023
Hi! Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm actually running that firmware now, was hoping to get my hands on the latest one.
It's a bit strange to me that Juniper has no interested in keeping their hardware up to date, even without license agreement.
Anyways seems like a great switch overall impression is great so far.

Regards S.
I actually tried contacting juniper support and they told me I should have bought this from a official partner bla bla. That even if I wanted support or register this device to my account (you won't believe this) someone from juniper has to come over and check if everything was alright and recertify the devices... I seriously was like w.t.f. the ex4200 is EOL also.. this would cost me about 1200 Euros... I paid a whole 100 euros for 2 ex4200 48T switches and the VC cables...

I mean hardware wise the device is amazing but older
Still does it's job perfectly.