Everyone's next boot drive S3500 480GB $120

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
@Nik
File with Ebay "item not as described", you will have Ebay Money Back Guarantee including shipping fee and free return.
eBay Money Back Guarantee | eBay .

"item not as described" forced Seller to deal with the return or you'll win by default in case seller failed to acknowledge the issue.

Take pictures of the 2 Sandisk SSD then submit the pictures with your claim

Boddy

Oct 25, 2014
I agree with @Marsh. Go for the 'not as described' at Ebay. Hopefully the seller will get bad wrap with Ebay or decreased merit. Otherwise maybe a 'claw back' with your bank. I prefer Ebay option in first instance.

Nik

Jan 9, 2015
@Nik
File with Ebay "item not as described", you will have Ebay Money Back Guarantee including shipping fee and free return.
eBay Money Back Guarantee | eBay .

"item not as described" forced Seller to deal with the return or you'll win by default in case seller failed to acknowledge the issue.

Take pictures of the 2 Sandisk SSD then submit the pictures with your claim
Yep already done and I've called ebay as he's not responding. Unfortunately (more for me) I'm experiencing the negatives of using a reship service but we will see this week.

SPCRich

Mar 16, 2017
Am I the only ebay seller that posts SMART data for the drives I post? Guess there are no honest sellers out there lol . This is a great deal but I'd be worried about getting a heavily used set of drives.