EU - Would anyone buy chinese new X79 2011 motherboards in EU

Would you be interested in this board?

• Total voters
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Petas3

Feb 12, 2018
Hello,

I have run this idea that I might buy several for myself/company and resell the rest of a quantity of chinese X79 mobos in EU. Would anyone buy?

I have run the quotations and as it is estimated I can get it ready for reselling in EU (CZ) for estimated 150US+shipping/piece. This mobo is the cheapest new 2011 base for server/cluster builds, 128 gb ram support, ecc support, v2 xeon support. Even supports xeon/ram overclocking on some models with new bios.

What I need the most are PCIe slots. This board has MANY! Alongside with ATX PSU support. So far no one sells this in EU, in US hundreds different model are sold already, so there should be demand.

What you think?

poutnik

Apr 3, 2013
I have two of them (albeit not this precise type) and they are reliable and good - first one is running 12+months 99.9% of the time, the second one 7+months. They are suitable as workstation only, because they lack any remote-management capability, which I think is very important for a proper server. The price might be OK (depends on a lot of things), different boards with worse parameters (less PCIe slots, less RAM slots) can be had for 90+USD...

Jiri