EU [EU-UK] 4x HGST SAS3 12GB/s 400GB SSDs HUSMM8040ASS204 (Will Post Worldwide)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cgtechuk

Dec 27, 2016
Hi All I have the following for sale :

HGST SAS3 12GB/s 400GB SSDs HUSMM8040ASS204 £120 / €140 each (+ Postage)

Excellent reviews here praising their performance (And the reason I bought them)

HGST Ultrastar SSD800MM SAS3 Enterprise SSD Review | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews

These are great drives and run fantastic, Only selling to buy bigger drives,

They are located in the UK but will post worldwide.

Accept Paypal, Cash, Bank Transfer, ETH, XMR, BTC also happy to list on ebay if that makes you feel safer?

More pics available if necessary

Excellent drives and served me very well with storming speeds, They are also at 0% wear indicator in the Smart Data (Also Attached) so plenty of life left in them!

Also please let me know if pricing is off but im sure that is fair and is far less than what I paid for them!

Attachments

Jeepee1970

Feb 8, 2017
Bit of a noob here, can I use this sas SSD in an unraid configuration as cache drive? Do I need extra hardware for that?

cgtechuk

Dec 27, 2016
If you have a Sas connector not sata then you can plug it in and it is used same as any other drive

Jeepee1970

Feb 8, 2017
If you have a Sas connector not sata then you can plug it in and it is used same as any other drive
Have a aoc-saslp-mv8 controller. Which I am currently using with forward sata break out cables. What should I buy to make this work?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk