EU [EU-UK] 10 x 4TB WD Gold / RE4 SAS2 (6GB/s) 3.5" 7200RPM Enterprise Hard Drives (WD4001FYYG)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cgtechuk

Dec 27, 2016
10 x 4TB SAS2 WD GOLD / RE4 3.5" DRIVES £75 e/a

Got 10 of these drives for sale as I have upgraded to bigger disks

SAS2 Hard drives in excellent full working condition, all 7200RPM and SAS2 (6GBs)

Smart Data fully available prior to purchase for anyone wishing a copy of it

WD Spec Sheet: http://products.wdc.com/library/SpecSheet/ENG/2879-771386.pdf

Pricing
I have priced these drives at £75 which is fair given the prices they go for on Ebay, The fact they are SAS2 (6GBps)! and that they are WD RE4s!

Warranty

9x are classed exempt from warranty as they are OEM, Various manufacturing dates from 2012 => 2014.

One drive actually does have a valid full warranty and therefore is £20 more expensive, although if someone buys all 10 it will be included at the same price as the others as a bulk buy bonus

Drives are all located in Glasgow, Scotland. Collection in Person or Insured Courier are the delivery options.

Payment
For Payment I accept, Paypal, Bank Transfer, ETH, BTC or Cash.

Delivery
Postage within UK is ~ £5 per drive but I will cap it at a total of £15 if someone wanted to bulk buy.
Happy to quote anyone wishing me to post further afield

Feedback
I have excellent feedback and happy to point you in the direction of the members on here I have both bought and sold from on the site

Pics:
A sample pic of what I have is here: Imgur

Last edited:

cgtechuk

Dec 27, 2016
10 x 4TB SAS2 WD GOLD / RE4 3.5" DRIVES £75 e/a

Got 10 of these drives for sale as I have upgraded to bigger disks

SAS2 Hard drives in excellent full working condition, all 7200RPM and SAS2 (6GBs)

Smart Data fully available prior to purchase for anyone wishing a copy of it

WD Spec Sheet: http://products.wdc.com/library/SpecSheet/ENG/2879-771386.pdf

Pricing
I have priced these drives at £75 which is fair given the prices they go for on Ebay, The fact they are SAS2 (6GBps)! and that they are WD RE4s!

Warranty

9x are classed exempt from warranty as they are OEM, Various manufacturing dates from 2012 => 2014.

One drive actually does have a valid full warranty and therefore is £20 more expensive, although if someone buys all 10 it will be included at the same price as the others as a bulk buy bonus

Drives are all located in Glasgow, Scotland. Collection in Person or Insured Courier are the delivery options.

Payment
For Payment I accept, Paypal, Bank Transfer, ETH, BTC or Cash.

Delivery
Postage within UK is ~ £5 per drive but I will cap it at a total of £15 if someone wanted to bulk buy.
Happy to quote anyone wishing me to post further afield

Feedback
I have excellent feedback and happy to point you in the direction of the members on here I have both bought and sold from on the site

Pics:
A sample pic of what I have is here: Imgur
All sold :)