EU [EU-GER] FS: 19x NEW SSD Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 — PLP — Endurance ~7 PBW // Shipping worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
you ordered the drive's destruction. if you had wanted its pieces back, you'd have said so - but you haven't. that's called "conclusive action by omission".

oh well, at least i didn't threaten/dox/defraud/lie to/baselessly accuse/defame/slander anyone.

you guys are an utter embarassment, not just to the STH community.
You asked me to respond with instructions on what to do with MY drive within a timeframe which I did. Instructions was posted multiple times and you have seen it. I specifically told you to show photo of it destroyed as for verification. Its all documented. In our transactions, PM's and in this thread.
Dude, you are done.
German laws regarding this are really cut and dry.

To any German speaking / writing readers:
If anyone feels inclined to help out file a report to Hessen State Police (must be state police if I'm not self present in city) please send me a PM. I do not want to rely on Goggle translate for this. Obviously I guarantee total anonymity. I only need help with the langauge, thats all. If anyone else got something to add I would not mind if you shared it with me as well. NOT personal details though. I got that covered.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
help out file a report to Hessen State Police
Just be aware that filing a criminal complaint against someone when no crime has actually occured is a crime in its own right, so expect a swift response. Get a lawyer, you will now definitely need one.

Lbdcfg

Apr 13, 2022
Just be aware that filing a criminal complaint against someone when no crime has actually occured is a crime in its own right, so expect a swift response. Get a lawyer, you will now definitely need one.
Just be aware, that selling stolen goods is illegal and actually a crime :)
=> §259 StGB : )))))

Love yaaa <33333

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
Okidoki. :) I am pretty sure I will be ok.The ball is rolling already..

I am also sure they will be interested in how you can offer 25 (from start?) pieces of brand new Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 enterprise drives for waayyy under half the price.. You do realize that the way you are acting here not really going to reflect that well on you when the police are looking over it? Maybe they will alert the local tax office you have there? Who knows??

You are going to have some explaining to do fella.., and all because you couldnt help yourself thinking all is yours to have.

Last edited:

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
no problem fiedle. actually §259 mandates knowledge on behalf of the seller that the goods acquired were previously obtained in an illegal manner in order to incur criminal charges. your interpretation of the german criminal code is a bit lacking, but i'll give you an E for effort, and an F for Fiedlesschlotzer

is it nice there?
deutlich weniger kognitionsbeeinträchtigende feinstaubbelastung auf jeden fall. grüßle!

Last edited:

Alex0220

Feb 13, 2021
no problem fiedle. actually §259 mandates knowledge on behalf of the seller that the goods acquired were previously obtained in an illegal manner in order to incur criminal charges. your interpretation of the german criminal code is a bit lacking, but i'll give you an E for effort, and an F for Fiedlesschlotzer
What mr senior from Bensheim?

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
I am pretty sure they have conditions that apply. Like if the price is extraordinary and obviously too low for a brand new item that was manufactured within the month before. In Sweden we have that and I am pretty certain you do too. They will know you sold it to me for 300 EUR so they understand your price was lower. They will also know the marketprice and see the manufacturing date.

They will not just drop it and accept this 'cornflakes lawyer' talk from you, of that I am pretty certain.

Nah, you are pretty much cooked on this.

Reactions: Alex0220

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
I am pretty sure they have conditions that apply. Like if the price is extraordinary low for a brand new item that was manufactured within the month before. In Sweden we have that and I am pretty certain you do too. They will know you sold it to me for 300 EUR so they understand your price was even lower than that. They obviously will know the marketprice and see the manufacturing date.

They will not just drop it and accept this 'cornflakes lawyer' talk from you, of that I am pretty certain. Nah, you are done.
which would actually make YOU guilty of knowingly buying stolen goods ;)
Ok, report me then. I am pretty sure they dont have much interest in me. I am sure your transactions will be more of interest for them.. Also, I believe Swedish law specifically says something about the intent to buy and sell questionable goods (fencing). I am not sure though and I really dont care..
I am good, you are not. And thats how its going to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.