EU [EU-GER] FS: 19x NEW SSD Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 — PLP — Endurance ~7 PBW // Shipping worldwide

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
which is not the case here.
That is a very bold statement...

I would say your packaging (a padded envelope with some cardboard around the SSDs) is very questionable.

(In case you haven't send this in a badded envelope with some cardboard, please ignore)

But those are just my two cents...

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
Indeed you have, after publicly ordering me to destroy the drive, which brings up the question if you are of sound mind and competent to conduct such business. Are you trying to create Schrödinger's SSD, which is destroyed and gone but you still want it back in one piece? :oops:
Ok, I have repeatedly asked you to destroy it AND post a picture as proof of that is HAS been destroyed but you havent replied. Also, I have asked you to declare of the drives status after that.

Both of these requests from me has been done within the timeframe (7 days) YOU stated that you needed my input to as how to dispose of the drive or send it back.

Now, where is MY drive and what condition is it in?

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
That is a very bold statement...

I would say your packaging (a padded envelope with some cardboard around the SSDs) is very questionable.

(In case you haven't send this in a badded envelope with some cardboard, please ignore)

But those are just my two cents...
No, a regular paper envelope as you would send a letter in.., no padding whatsoever.

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
very questionable
just like everyone and and their dog chiming in with super important opinions, but what do i know

Now, where is MY drive and what condition is it in?
It is in a superpositioned state of working flawlessly/defective but in possession of yet another scamming victim of mine/completely dead by drilled out NAND.

As to where it is, i don't know exactly - but i do know how fast it's going!

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
just like everyone and and their dog chiming in with super important opinions, but what do i know

It is in a superpositioned state of working flawlessly/defective but in possession of yet another scamming victim of mine/completely dead by drilled out NAND.

As to where it is, i don't know exactly - but i do know how fast it's going!
Ok. So you are refusing to answer where my drive is?

As a dude that obviously likes to throw around legal talk like a juridical veteran you certainly are not doing yourself any favours in that regard right now..

Man, you really are high on your own fumes aren't you??

NablaSquaredG

Layer 1 Magician
Aug 17, 2020
Man you really disqualified yourself for any future business with you ever...

I have actually considered to buy some of those SSDs with in-person pickup, but nah. I'll pass

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
So you are refusing to answer where my drive is?
You have publicly relinquished ownership of the drive, what makes you think you're entitled to anything other than getting your butt kicked after trying to mess with me?

I have actually considered to buy some of those SSDs with in-person pickup, but nah. I'll pass
Just like i passed on Emily Ratajkowski after i asked her out and she declined, i mean she's probably super ugly without clothes, what a bitch...

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
You have publicly relinquished ownership of the drive, what makes you think you're entitled to anything other than getting your butt kicked after trying to mess with me?
Just to clarify for me; when did I relinquish ownership of the drive? I missed that part.

Alex0220

Feb 13, 2021
This is getting interesting.

I got a DM yesterday from @Jeff_Benzos asking me about my ECC Memory for sale.

I immediately thought that it might be knorps's second account and I was right.

He tried to get my address by pretending to be someone else. He also gave some address in Belgium which I hope is not from one of his buyers.

I sent him a fake address, of course.

Translated from German: "You can already start streching your a**hole to be ready when justice(Police eg) shows up and f*cks you."

Seems like he has got so much time to waste on me. And that shows more and more that he is doing shady stuff and selling stolen items. Just have a look at his eBay accounts and you'll know what I mean. Nobody that wants to sell gets this upset and throws an insult every two sentences.

Someone is also selling the PM9A3 drives on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de(German variant of Craigslist) which seems to be by him.
He lives in Bensheim(Public Info from his eBay accounts) and this offer on eBay Kleinanzeigen is also from Bensheim.

There you have it:

A 57 year old honest man that hides behind the police and his laywers.

Please check the screenshots, they are very interesting.

Attachments

Reactions: bryan_v

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
I immediately thought that it might be knorps's second account
yet you still gave me your info :D oopsie! hindsight is 2022

Seems like he has got so much time to waste on me.
nope, i got an estimate from a lawyer concerning the projected payout from a lawsuit against you, and this is totally worth my time. shockingly, even more so than selling those SSDs. with your money, i'll become Jeff Benzos, owner of Alprazon corporation, offering Alprazon Subprime — a delivery service so exceedingly late, you'll have forgotten you ever ordered something

btw, you should have known that it's illegal to publish private messages without the explicit permission of the other party, but i'll instruct my attorney to bring it up. it should be a nice addition to the ****up you've managed to dump yourself into.

Last edited:

Alex0220

Feb 13, 2021
nope, i got an estimate from a lawyer concerning the projected payout from a lawsuit against you, and this is totally worth my time. shockingly, even more so than selling those SSDs. with your money, i'll become Jeff Benzos, owner of Alprazon corporation, offering Alprazon Subprime — a delivery service so exceedingly late, you'll have forgotten you ever ordered something

btw, you should have known that it's illegal to publish private messages without the explicit permission of the other party, but i'll instruct my attorney to bring it up. it should be a nice addition to the ****up you've managed to dump yourself into.
You can't imagine how scared I am of you.

The police will laugh about your report. What have I done? Suspected that you sell stolen stuff? Yes. And that is "Freie Meinungsäusserung" in German.

I wish you best luck with your laywers.

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
i just got 4 more PM9A3 and will happily disclose i bought them exactly where our great wannabe Sherlock @Alex0220 (whose surname is just a single letter in difference from an expression for "butthole" in his own swabian dialect - coincidence? i think not) found them.

You can't imagine how scared I am of you.
from observing your actions, i cannot possibly judge if you're even equipped with the cognitive abilities to correctly assess this situation. i would assume that fear isn't something that plays a role here instead of cowardice, but certainly an urge to play forum police does.

Last edited:

Alex0220

Feb 13, 2021
i just got 4 more PM9A3 and will happily disclose i bought them exactly where our great wannabe Sherlock @Alex0220 (whose surname is just a single letter in difference from an expression for "butthole" in his own swabian dialect - coincidence? i think not) found them.
Thanks, that made my day.

Lennong

Jun 8, 2017
Just to clarify for me; when did I relinquish ownership of the drive? I missed that part.
are you serious?
Yes. When did i relinquish my ownership of the drive? You asked for instructions from me on what to do with MY drive that is well documented MY drive as I bought it from you and sent back to you as per instructions for checking it. We still are in a business relation as the transaction is not settled and that are governed by law. I responded with instructions within that timeframe and now you openly just give finger and simply wont answer where my drive is..?

Do you even realize that you at this point really messed up?

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
I responded with instructions within that timeframe
you ordered the drive's destruction. if you had wanted its pieces back, you'd have said so - but you haven't. that's called "conclusive action by omission".

you openly just give finger
oh well, at least i didn't threaten/dox/defraud/lie to/baselessly accuse/defame/slander anyone.

you guys are an utter embarassment, not just to the STH community.

Status
Not open for further replies.