EU [EU-FR] WTS Heatsink CoolJag JAC3D02C (Compatible with Xeon D, Atom, ...)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

fl0w

Oct 28, 2015
Paris
Hi,

I'm selling :
  • Heatsink CoolJag JAC3D02C
    • Specs:
      Intel SOCKET G1 / PGA989 / 988 compatible (52x52mm so it's also compatible with embedded CPU motherboards from SuperMicro, Asrock Rack, ...)
      Copper heatsink
      TDP : 55 Watts
      Sold with stock fan and a PWM Evercool fan.
20€ excl. shipping

I'm located in France (Paris) but no problem with shipping.

Last edited:

servesthepurpose

Jun 3, 2020
How much would you offer for them in total?
Im in sweden and ive got 24 WD RED 6TB sitting in an 4U qnap 24bay nas. Also 2 or 4 brand new ones sitting in original unopened ESD-bags.
i can of course providen you with smartdata from the drives with power on time etc. But what would a reasonable number be for them? :)

i havent tried selling the whole nas as a package deal with drives included yet though, which would be prefered. But woth a good offer i can consider selling

fl0w

Oct 28, 2015
Paris
Hi,
Could you give me the model number of the hard drives? Also some SMART data would be nice to help me make an offer.

servesthepurpose

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
Could you give me the model number of the hard drives? Also some SMART data would be nice to help me make an offer.
I just started up the NAS and updated its firmware etc, its the first boot of the NAS since 2020. And between 2018-2020 it was not in use, but powered on in a DC rack. No one wanted to unrack it because its really heavy hehe..

Anyway, all 24 drives report healthy in the Qnap GUI and all disks passed the quick smart test, currently running the full smart test which i suppose takes a couple of hours.

Drives are more specifically WD Red NAS HDD's, SATA / 64MB Cache "NASware 3.0"
The exact model is: WD60EFRX-68MYMN1

fl0w

Oct 28, 2015
Paris
Alright thanks, could you provide this SMART values?
Power_On_Hours
Power_Cycle_Count
I guess Reallocated_Sector_Ct should be at 0 because QNAP GUI reports the disk as good.

servesthepurpose

Jun 3, 2020
Thats okay, not in any rush to sell.
Atleast I got to do all tests, smart short, long, Seq Read, Seq IOPS etc. Ateleast I've learned that all drives are good and OK :)