Emulex OCe10102 CNA driver

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

vrod

Jan 18, 2015
Hey guys,

I have found some Emulex adapters (10gbe) hidden back in our storage. I am trying to put them to use now but I can simply not get things to work here...

I found this similar thread about using some special drivers:
Beware - Emulex 10GbE Virtual Fabric Adapter II x8 PCI-E slot

I can't seem to find any drivers for the OCe10102 adapters... There's only for the 11102 series on Avago's site and the Emulex site is down. Would anyone have the newest firmware or drivers for these cards? They are IBM branded and the FRU says 49Y4202 however the real P/N seems to be 49Y4201?

Would someone have a clue? :(

vrod

Jan 18, 2015
Managed to find it deep down in the IBM site... however I am unable to do anything with the card now. I have purchased a couple of Twinax SFP+ cables but no light/link. :( I've just found some other IBM document that states this card will only work in their own systems? Can someone confirm this? If they are really not working in normal systems, I guess there's no reason to keep trying.

scobar

Nov 24, 2013

Wizechatmgr

Feb 14, 2023
For those this may help, I found one that works and it's currently on my google drive as I couldn't find a valid link to otherwise have people download it from the official sources. I've been using it in Windows 10 for a while now.