Editing posts

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
OK I'm having a definite blind moment. There is only a single occurrence of Tools on the page according to FFx find (now two with the two mentions in posts). Throw me a bone with a screenshot/description of where the bloody thing is hiding?

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Directly to the right of "Likes Received" under username.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Are you talking about editing individual posts or the thread title? The thread title can be edited in the top right of the thread as shown here.

DavidRa

Infrastructure Architect
Aug 3, 2015
Central Coast of NSW
www.pdconsec.net
-grabs popcorn- They make pills for that, also chrome.
Chrome. Yeah not in this lifetime, or the next. Or any of the infinite universes.

It's strange - despite any assumption that there are an infinite number of universes, and therefore infinite universes in which I am slim, fit and married to Emma Watson (or whomever you choose), there is amazingly not one in which I have installed or will install Chrome.

Funny thing, universes.

Also - multiple browsers not showing it? I'm thinking caching somewhere or something similar (CDNs perhaps, or similar). Regardless. Works now.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@DavidRa less of multiple universes and more of a permission got messed up when I made the modification for your resource edits. My bad!