Ebay managed payments and "other ways to pay" bs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tinfoil3d

QSFP28
May 11, 2020
Japan
Hi guys
Anyone is bombarded with mails from ebay to switch to payoneer and drop paypal? For whatever reason?
They promise more ways to pay and get paid but so far I'm unable to use ebay as a buyer since my paypal was banned again and there are no other ways available even though they say something like google pay, apple pay and more is available for US(why only US?) but I can't see any of those options anywhere wahtsoever
This whole scam is driving me mad since Payoneer also has questions now and in fact I don't even want to use yet another paypal-like thingy. It's so hard when you're not living in your moms house your entire life but rather a resident of many countries or even move out of your home bank state. Everyone is being so suspicious now.
The world today is so much different from what it was 20 years ago when nobody cared. Now everyone wants your data and compliance. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY ain't really working anymore.