Ebay Flash Coupon $15 of $75 USD (.com and .ca)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Northern

Dec 2, 2015
Here are the details from the email I received. Act quick, 3.5 hours left as of time of this post if my calculations are correct.

---------------

The price that is stricken is the "List Price" for the item. The List Price is the price (excluding shipping and handling fees) the seller of the item has provided at which the same item, or one that is nearly identical to it, is being offered for sale or has been offered for sale in the recent past. The price may be the seller’s own price elsewhere or another seller’s price. The "% off" simply signifies the calculated percentage difference between seller-provided List Price and the seller’s price for the eBay Deals item. If you have any questions related to the pricing and/or discount offered in eBay Deals, please contact the seller. All items subject to availability.

Here is how to redeem the coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items (See below for exclusions.)
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM Pacific Time on January 5, 2017
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CNEWYEAR15OFF

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is for a $15 USD discount off a minimum purchase of $75 USD, valid until 8PM PT on January 5, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com and eBay.ca. Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. and Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.

Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.

eBay International A.G. sent this e-mail to you at XXXXXXX@gmail.com because your Notification Preferences indicate that you want to receive general email promotions.

If you’d rather not receive these emails, click unsubscribe. Alternatively, you can change your Notification Preferences in My eBay by clicking here. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
GRRR!!

Of course I used ebay bucks to get something earlier, woulda been nice to use this + bucks!!

zhoulander

Feb 1, 2016
I never know what to buy but then after it expires I eventually come up with something, and invariably forget to add it to my 'wish list'.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
Has this expired? Strange that I cannot use that. maybe I have used 15$ discount before in another recent purchase?

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Balls!!! Could have used this on my MLX QSFP+ fiber cables I JUST spent $90 on a few hours back (bad timing for me), I did get to use my ebay bucks so I won't piss and moan too much but that would've been a sweet 'double-dip'

Northern

Dec 2, 2015
Since these have been coming up on a regular basis I try can keep a bunch of stuff in my watch list so I am ready to jump when a coupon arrives. It has now become a problem of what to choose out of the many things in my watch list.....