Ebay Coupon PSHOPSAVE15 is a $15 USD discount off a minimum purchase of $75 USD until 9pm EST

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Northern

Dec 2, 2015
How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 9PM ET on April 26, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSHOPSAVE15
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $15 USD discount off a minimum purchase of $75 USD or more, valid until 9PM ET on April 26, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com and eBay.ca. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. or Canada and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon.

Coupon is subject to U.S and Canadian laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

The price that is stricken is the "List Price" for the item. The List Price is the price (excluding shipping and handling fees) the seller of the item has provided at which the same item, or one that is nearly identical to it, is being offered for sale or has been offered for sale in the recent past. The price may be the seller’s own price elsewhere or another seller’s price. The "% off" simply signifies the calculated percentage difference between seller-provided List Price and the seller’s price for the eBay Deals item. If you have any questions related to the pricing and/or discount offered in eBay Deals, please contact the seller. All items subject to availability.

Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
Thank you OP for posting this coupon.

Here is some more detail for others who may be interested in using this coupon:

Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. or Canada and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Again?
Oh man thats like the 5th Ebay coupon you guys in the US get and us poor EU suckers... ;)

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
Thanks for the link.
Does it mean that if I buy THIS adapter, I can put two M.2 drives in raid and get SUPA FAST speeds?

EDIT: Wait, what are power caps? Physical caps on the circuit or like a software cap? o_O

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Thanks for the link.
Does it mean that if I buy THIS adapter, I can put two M.2 drives in raid and get SUPA FAST speeds?
The image looks like it but I think you'd be speed limited since the adapter itself seems to be PCIe x4 which is the same speed as any of the m2 drives would have

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Thanks for the link.

EDIT: Wait, what are power caps? Physical caps on the circuit or like a software cap? o_O
I think those are for 2x SATA m.2 SSDs.