eBay.com in App 15% off Site Wide Max. $50 Discount *Starts on 04/26; 8AM PST to 1PM PST

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TLN

Feb 26, 2016
Not a site wide. Only specific sellers. There's a list of sellers.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
it's for tomorrow, not the one currently on eBay site.

Northern

Dec 2, 2015
Info is on the ebay home page now:

App Exclusive!
15% Off $50+

Today only, until 1pm PT! Share with friends and family.
Use code PLAN2SAVE

Download Now
How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 1:00 PM Pacific Time on April 26, 2018.
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PLAN2SAVE
  4. Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount valid from 8:00 AM PT on April 26, 2018 until 1:00 PM PT on April 26, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible item(s) of $50 or more on the latest version of the eBay app and is capped at a maximum value of $50. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

EDIT:
I can confirm the code is working as I just used it to save $50 bucks on some ram....
Got 75 sticks @ 4.92 per stick of MICRON MT36JSZF51272PZ-1G4G1FE 4GB 2Rx4 DDR3 PC3-10600R 1333 Mhz

Last edited:
Reactions: Marsh

TLN

Feb 26, 2016
Info is on the ebay home page now:

App Exclusive!

1. Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.
They're paying alot to get this app on out phones.. :rolleyes:

arvisam

Feb 18, 2018
Slight fork to this thread but in a way related... I am curious about the Newegg return policies on ebay. Some of their discounted items (for example the HGST 3TB SATA disks) are very compelling when coupled with this 15% discount. However these items explicitly state "no returns". I'm curious to know if anyone here can comment on their RMA experiences with newEgg items purchased on eBay. Can these be RMA'ed?

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Slight fork to this thread but in a way related... I am curious about the Newegg return policies on ebay. Some of their discounted items (for example the HGST 3TB SATA disks) are very compelling when coupled with this 15% discount. However these items explicitly state "no returns". I'm curious to know if anyone here can comment on their RMA experiences with newEgg items purchased on eBay. Can these be RMA'ed?
So I don't have direct experience trying to RMA something from Newegg's ebay store, but even for items marked as no returns on ebay you can always open a case if the item is not as described. In the case of those hard drives they are described as working in good condition, so if one arrives and is not working well it is not as it was described and you could get a replacement or a refund depending on Newegg's response.

No returns and as-is as two different things (and even then there are some situations where you could claim an as-is item was not as described).

Beer_Engineer

Mar 15, 2018
I bought 6 of the HGST 3TB SATA Disks from Newegg. One of them had reallocated Sectors and UNC Errors.

I opened up a case that the item was damaged with Newegg through the Ebay App, and I included a picture of the SMART Data. Within 72 hours, I received a pre-paid label and return authorization from newegg.

I would DEF buy from them again.

Reactions: arvisam