eBay 10% Off Tech PSHOPTECH10

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
only applies to limited sellers. what i've noticed over the last year is that all these sellers that participate in this promotion often raise their prices just when the coupon code is released. so, in the end, i don't think this coupon is worth much.

MellowTone

Mar 30, 2017
only applies to limited sellers. what i've noticed over the last year is that all these sellers that participate in this promotion often raise their prices just when the coupon code is released. so, in the end, i don't think this coupon is worth much.
Yeah, have noticed the same on eBay AU, the “selected sellers” that take part raise prices either shortly before the “sale” [ALWAYS price check with outlets you know to have good prices] or always have prices so high that the sale still has them higher than other outlets.

wildpig1234

Aug 22, 2016
Where are those 20%+ off up to $300 that ebay used to have once a while? Guess they no longer want to give those nice offer out anymore:(

MellowTone

Mar 30, 2017
Where are those 20%+ off up to $300 that ebay used to have once a while? Guess they no longer want to give those nice offer out anymore:(
I definitely still see them, but I’ve noticed they tend to have a cluster of two or three in the space of a few weeks, then none for a couple of months.