eBay 10% off. Expires 09/30. Max $50. Limit 1 use

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I clicked link, and saw the promo on mine.

Of course, day after I spent a couple hundred bucks :/ just like ebay bucks hah

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
Not related to this specific promotion just to ebay promotions in general...
I spend $2-3K on used hardware every month and I noticed a few things. I usually get some ebay bucks bonus (i.e. 5-10% vs regular 1%) every few days. But I never get any promotion offers when I have any pending offers. Also if I submit an offer while I have an active promotion - often the offer gets accepted within an hour after the promo expired. It feels really fishy to submit an offer during business hours to a clearly business account and see it getting accepted shortly after midnight. Feel free to call me crazy.

lhibou

Jun 12, 2019
I spend $2-3K on used hardware every month and I noticed a few things. I usually get some ebay bucks bonus (i.e. 5-10% vs regular 1%) every few days. But I never get any promotion offers when I have any pending offers. Also if I submit an offer while I have an active promotion - often the offer gets accepted within an hour after the promo expired. It feels really fishy to submit an offer during business hours to a clearly business account and see it getting accepted shortly after midnight. Feel free to call me crazy.
There may be some truth to some of that for sure. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if there are some basic algorithms surrounding offers going to members based on their activity.

I did get the 10% in-app bucks offer today. Mine was set to expire on 09/18 though (tomorrow...), not 09/30
Maybe it's a Canadian thing, or maybe it's a personalised expiry date :p

EDIT: nvm, this is a promo code, not in-app thing. Derpy derp nothing to see here ;)

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
Yes, what you said. I see the same.

Also...normally, I ALWAYS get the discount coupons. Every single time anyone posts a coupon here or anywhere else (Slickdeals, etc.) I am sure to get it too. UNLESS I have a bid in on an auction. Then I NEVER get the coupon. This coupon is an example, I had a bid in on something that ended during the coupon period, and I didn't get the discount coupon.