Eaton EMA111-10 $77+shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
So tried that didnt work, however when i opened up the unit and moved some wires around... Started working... so im guessing something got loose in transit. i re-plugged it all in started functioning.
This is awesome to hear. :) Hopefully some of the others in this thread having trouble might be able to revive theirs as well.

Markess

May 19, 2018
Northern California
So tried that didnt work, however when i opened up the unit and moved some wires around... Started working... so im guessing something got loose in transit. i re-plugged it all in started functioning.

I'll have to try that. I had removed and reseated the main electronic "unit" but hadn't busted the rest of it open. In my case, I can log in, see everything in the expected menus, and assign values to everything that its possbile to...but the outlets are dead and report having no power. So, could very well be a loose wire somewhere between the power "in" and the power "out"!

Reactions: Samir

Spartus

Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
The one I kept for myself I ended up giving up because I moved my whole lab to 240V. I was using so many UPSs and circuits I eventually decided to consolidate with a 10kVA 240V UPS and one massive (dumb) PDU. I'm happy with the 240V move, but I lost all monitoring capability unfortunately.