Dude where's the Dell Story?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

tjk

Mar 3, 2013
TLDR - AMI "confirmed" it was a spelling mistake on their part....

i386

Mar 18, 2016
Germany
It went straight to google cache.

I think one of the parties involved contacted @Patrick /STH and asked them to give them more time?

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Hey guys. I had written that in mid/ late October. It was going to go live in November, but we ran out of time. Then it became December.

Basically the piece went live earlier than it should have for a few minutes.

Yes it is a huge deal. It should go live today. I wanted to do a video since someone on YouTube actually found the issue and brought it to my attention.

Just doing a final read-through this morning and one more video draft watch. ETA less than 6 hours. Wanted to sleep on it and look with a fresh set of eyes.

Since there is an official response I need to stick to that. @WillTaillac got a preview read last night.

I do hope this is one that people give their thoughts on with the information presented

BoredSysadmin

Not affiliated with Maxell
Mar 2, 2019
@Patrick
I was about to point out a sentence that seems odd to me, which you probably caught in the final read-through:
"Of course, Dell is the play nice, but win company, but you never can be too careful. "

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@Patrick
I was about to point out a sentence that seems odd to me, which you probably caught in the final read-through:
"Of course, Dell is the play nice, but win company, but you never can be too careful. "
Yes that entire paragraph is out of the final edit.

Updated video is rendering now. Assuming YT processes it quickly, we are looking like a noon go-live.

This is going to be one folks are going to talk about.