Dual Xeon-D

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Freebsd1976

Feb 23, 2018
anyone use pwm fan on this board ? pwm fan connected to front panel fan connector, but always run full speed , look through bios ,but only one option may related to fan "pwm fan offset ", which default value is 0, don't know how to ajust it

nasbdh9

Aug 4, 2019
I do not guarantee that it is useful, anyone who is interested can give me a PM

20211106143517.png

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
This looks like a fun little board, and I got the power supply and 2U chassis collections...

Anyone want to part with one cheap? I'd like to tinker with some low-powered nodes that can remain running keeping minimal things running, while my old power-hungry servers power off when not in use.

physx

Feb 23, 2022
I wonder if anyone here had some power readings on how much these boards consume in idle and under load. It would be much appreciated!

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
I wonder if anyone here had some power readings on how much these boards consume in idle and under load. It would be much appreciated!
There was a few of the full server sold in Europe recently and they had 85w idle in the listing.

RZSN

Mar 4, 2023
Hello guys, I have bought an Akamai Epyc mobo (with case and psu), this one (runs with 2nd gen cpu, 1st gen has 0x00 post code and wont boot, which is exactly the same behaviour as on my normal KNPA-U16 flashed for Rome):

The state is basically the same - there is a bios password entry after DEL button, and pressing enter or filling wrong number, the bios is readonly except for boot override, which helps me to boot my linux installation from an UEFI USB media.

I have read out the bios using flashrom (git version) but each consequent read is different, as if there is something logging into the flash chip.. but I was targetting the AMI bios variable: AMITSESetup which used to hold a xored password on an older system (i7 4th gen quad, COMexpress) which i cracked open easily. But here its zeroes in the bios defaults and not present in the active variable set.

The IPMI wont pull a dhcp IP and ipmitool can not change the ipsrc to static or dhcp, it times out after like 30 sec.

Should we start a separate thread or can this one continue - as the subject and issue is similar?

I need to read through all the pages here, to see if there is a solution though.
EDIT: the password is same - AK4MA1 - looks like why change something that works :)

Last edited: