Do things exist to connect 2 SATA cables together?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

chaoscontrol

Aug 15, 2019
Kind of like this, but for SATA:

I'm asking, because I have a SM server with backplane connected to the onboard sata ports. I want to connect these to a HP p420 but don't want to buy the expensive SM cable from backplane to mini-sas. If I could connect my current mini-sas/4x sata cable to the current backplane cables this would be the cheapest solution.

kapone

May 23, 2015
@chaoscontrol - where are you located? I have a few of these unique things... :) This is on a PCB with four SATA ports on each end. internal to internal.

You can have them for the cost of shipping.

Reactions: chaoscontrol

chaoscontrol

Aug 15, 2019
@chaoscontrol - where are you located? I have a few of these unique things... :) This is on a PCB with four SATA ports on each end. internal to internal.

You can have them for the cost of shipping.
I'm in the Netherlands. Do you have an idea of shipping costs? Thank you very much for the offer!

I'm looking for coupler (same connector both ends). These look like extension cables. :)

kapone

May 23, 2015
I'm in the Netherlands. Do you have an idea of shipping costs? Thank you very much for the offer!

I'm looking for coupler (same connector both ends). These look like extension cables. :)
Should be minimal by USPS international. Shoot me your address in a PM.

How many ports do you need?

Reactions: chaoscontrol