Do EPYC Milan CPUs even exist for sale?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Mace

Feb 3, 2021
Update: Just got email that the CPU is in the mail! Will be receiving it tomorrow.....:D

ksnell

Feb 8, 2021
Just received a less typical delayed product message from shopblt. Price for the 7313P went up $1016 from $964 and a new ETA of 8/24/21. That’s pretty disappointing as everything else is ready for a server rebuild :(
Do they honor the prior price since you preordered or are you stuck with the new price? I'm in the same boat and went ahead and bought a 7252 on eBay to hold me over. Trying to decide which vendor is best to go through for the US.

AlphaG

Jun 8, 2017
Do they honor the prior price since you preordered or are you stuck with the new price? I'm in the same boat and went ahead and bought a 7252 on eBay to hold me over. Trying to decide which vendor is best to go through for the US.
It is stated on shopblt preorders that the final price is subject to change. No locked price!

Reactions: ksnell

AlphaG

Jun 8, 2017
Well shopblt sent me another update today just a few days after the last, and now state that the processor will arrive to their warehouse on 5/31! Looks like these “second wave” Milan processors are going to show up soon!

Mace

Feb 3, 2021
Well, I can understand why the EPYC ROME CPU are hard to get by....
EPYCs.jpeg
Ordered 1, received 4 of them.... :cool:

Mace

Feb 3, 2021
7313p. Is actually black, crappy color rendering on my phone.
From an online retailer, packaging was AMS original, sealed and all.

They shipped it directly when they received it from the distributor,without checking. Could have been an expensive mistake for them, but as I'm raised properly, sent them a mail with 'Thanks for the surprise!' and the pictures, was called by them 3 minutes later... :)

jpmomo

Aug 12, 2018
7313p is a milan and grey is the correct color for the cpu "carrier". blue is for naples and green is for rome.

gsrcrxsi

Dec 12, 2018
Aaaaaand now WiredZone just cancelled my order without warning.

Placed a new order with BLT instead

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mace

Keith Myers

Oct 10, 2020
any update on your 7443P order from wiredzone? I placed an order as well and they replied that it's not in stock and they have no ETA. they've also since removed their product page. they didn't cancel my order however, just said they will keep working with their vendors and the mfg to get an ETA and would get back to me.
Same for me at WiredZone. Place an order and was told I would receive a shipping tracker in a day. Two days later was told they had an incorrect inventory count and not to expect the order to be filled until August. They haven't cancelled the order though.

Friend of mine ordered the 7443P also a day later and and they actually cancelled his order a day later. He placed a pre-order with ShopBLT next and is waiting there also.

• Haha
Reactions: tinfoil3d

gsrcrxsi

Dec 12, 2018
Same for me at WiredZone. Place an order and was told I would receive a shipping tracker in a day. Two days later was told they had an incorrect inventory count and not to expect the order to be filled until August. They haven't cancelled the order though.

Friend of mine ordered the 7443P also a day later and and they actually cancelled his order a day later. He placed a pre-order with ShopBLT next and is waiting there also.
Hi Keith, it’s me Ian lol. This is my other alias :cool: