Dell VRTX CMC Enterprise License

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Bjorn Smith

Sep 3, 2019
r00t.dk
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone here have good contacts that might be able to get me a cheaper than list price Dell PowerEdge VRTX CMC Enterprise License.

I realised two pcie cards per blade is not enough for me - I want to move my "SAN" inside by VRTX, which means I would need 3 pcie cards for my "SAN" - and the standard license only allows for two pcie cards per plade.

It's damn annoying that they have locked that away behind an expensive "software" upgrade, when the hardware just supports it out of the box.

So if anyone knows someone that knows someone, PM me thanks.

BOF007

Mar 22, 2021
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone here have good contacts that might be able to get me a cheaper than list price Dell PowerEdge VRTX CMC Enterprise License.

I realised two pcie cards per blade is not enough for me - I want to move my "SAN" inside by VRTX, which means I would need 3 pcie cards for my "SAN" - and the standard license only allows for two pcie cards per plade.

It's damn annoying that they have locked that away behind an expensive "software" upgrade, when the hardware just supports it out of the box.

So if anyone knows someone that knows someone, PM me thanks.
did you ever find a source ?