EU Dell N1524P New 250€

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
Hamburg/Germany, Graz/Austria
You are welcome Zeynel.
At first I thought to get 2 but then I realized that stacking always need two SFP+ ports (at least for this ones), so one should be sufficient right now.
I am sorry for you Rand, hope you have more luck next time :)

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Ah thats fine, should have checked earlier - Thanks for posting though:)

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
This is a larger retailer - I'd assume a wrong price was given for the auction and they now try to get out of it;)

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
I answered them already, that the switch is still listed as available at their homepage and that I still insist on the fulfillment of the contract.
The law should be on my side, even though how do we say in German:
"Recht haben und Recht bekommen sind zwei Paar Schuhe";)

zeynel

Dream Large, Live Larger
Nov 4, 2015
same here, notebookbilliger already ****s up the second time with me, last time it was ddr4 LRdimm, and just only 20 bugs under the "normal" pricing.

will put them on my blacklist.

Zac_K

Nov 24, 2015
Ohhh, that's too bad.....
For me another reason to bind them to the contract otherwise they never gonna learn that eBay is not a “normal” selling platform, but auction style platform.
As far as I can see the verdict here in Germany is that sold is sold on eBay and there are only few excuses not to deliver (and “We are out of stock” definitely is not one of those excuses).