Dell 3-Node AMD DCS6005

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
BCM made in flash ok but not ok Bios flash.

You need to give more details then that man... Does it post at all, does it power on and then off with no video, is there any audible beeps?

Have you pulled the cmos battery? does that change what happens?

Did you follow ALL of the instructions when flashing the BMC/Bios ? Did you skip any steps ? Did you flash the BMC but not the BIOS ?

We need more details of what you have/havn't done and what the exact symptoms are before anybody can help...

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
I managed to flash the BCM but there was an error flash the bios .
thanks for your help

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
No it would not reset BMC means

Honestly, it seems flashing the BCM and then the BIOS from previous instructions in this thread fixes a whole bunch of issues. I'd suggest that, and then if network issues persist, follow up.

spyrule

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
yes but when I have to flash the bios , it my generated from errors .
Now if changing the bios, you think it will solve the problem ?

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
I have one machine that is the same , I can recover the old bios, but how to flash my bios again while the board does not light

spyrule

Yes, you can flash the BIOS anytime without flashing the BMC, however there is a chance that the BCM stops working (until you flash it with a matched BMC/BIOS). However, all that means is that IPMI no longer works, and automatic fan control fails, and your fans run at max speed all the time (noisy).

I just zipped both BIOS and BMC matched files, incase your mis-matched size is because of a bad download. I put both in a zip file, which should help with reduced chance of an errored file.

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
ok thank you for giving me the link. tomorrow I will try to recover my motherboard . I'll flash the bios of my machine 2nd and I will put themselves in the first bios and see if that happens.

beckert

Oct 30, 2015
Hello,
I managed easily removed the bios and flash . I put it in the server but can not have to initilise the BMC.
Would there n it a bios version for the DCS C6125