Current AEON profitability

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

keybored

May 28, 2016
Overnight is nothing... I was watching some of the other cryptonight currencies and there are 10-20Mh/s swings in a matter of minutes! And these swings are not accounted for in any of the public pools. Probably nicehash, but could also be due to botnets or large data centers...

Reactions: gigatexal

iamtelephone

Jan 30, 2017
Aeon Hash Rate: 26.84 MH/sec .

How in the world went from 16 to 27 MH/sec overnight.
Either:
A) A metric crap ton of bots
B) A pump and dump group set it's sights on Aeon​

I'm leaning more towards a pump and dump. Unsure how long this will last, but I'll ride it out whether it's a week or month/s.

If worst comes to worst, I'll switch coins till the storm settles.

Last edited:

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Sumokoin had been hovering around 5mh/s with a price of ~$2.25, then when the price spiked on Friday to $10, the hash rate also jumped to 23mh/s.

nfsden

Apr 6, 2016
Sumokoin had been hovering around 5mh/s with a price of ~$2.25, then when the price spiked on Friday to $10, the hash rate also jumped to 23mh/s.
Current sumo NetHash is roughly 37Mh.
Profits on all cryptonight coins was f**d up during past week. Too many hashing power around, mainly from botnets on monero

keybored

May 28, 2016
miners.jpg There are MASSIVE botnets out there. One of the Sumo pools is hosed right now because there are literally hundreds of thousands of miners connected on each port and normal folk cannot connect or can't keep a connection.

funkywizard

mmm.... bandwidth.
Jan 15, 2017
USA
ioflood.com
Two full racks worth of compute? I'm assuming that those are quad-node compute boxes, meaning you're looking at 320 processors of compute? That's absolutely absurd. Is this going in colo?
2 nodes per 2u.

I think I can set up 14 chassis at home without blowing the main service breaker. The rest will be colo'ed.

SkypePhoto_20180101_144506.jpg

^ Spare bedroom is a bit noisy these days.