Crucial MX300 525GB on Ebay

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dicecca112

Feb 10, 2016
Trending at:
$109.95

Price:
US $104.95

So that's not that big of a difference. I would be hesitant to buy from them due to their lack of feedback, but they do have a ton of sales of SSDs. Probably a reseller who got a ton of them used. Wonder how the usage is on the drives.

ycp

Jun 22, 2014
Trending at:
$109.95

Price:
US $104.95

So that's not that big of a difference. I would be hesitant to buy from them due to their lack of feedback, but they do have a ton of sales of SSDs. Probably a reseller who got a ton of them used. Wonder how the usage is on the drives.

Well the decription says New Unused

keybored

May 28, 2016
The only way you can probably verify whether the item is genuine is call Crucial and see if they can do this verification by serial number. Or maybe they have a web page where you can check warranty status by serial#. Then ask the seller to provide a serial number, verify it, and then have them ship this same drive.
Price itself isn't a cause for alarm. These are entry level TLC drives. $100 is the current going price for TLC drives of this capacity when on sale. The only thing this drive has going for it that may warrant a slight premium is that it uses 3D TLC NAND instead of planar TLC NAND.

ycp

Jun 22, 2014
The only way you can probably verify whether the item is genuine is call Crucial and see if they can do this verification by serial number. Or maybe they have a web page where you can check warranty status by serial#. Then ask the seller to provide a serial number, verify it, and then have them ship this same drive.
Price itself isn't a cause for alarm. These are entry level TLC drives. $100 is the current going price for TLC drives of this capacity when on sale. The only thing this drive has going for it that may warrant a slight premium is that it uses 3D TLC NAND instead of planar TLC NAND.

I tried contacting the seller but wont respond to any of my questions