Coyote Point Equalizer e370lx insides?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Stonent

Dec 16, 2016
TX
Anyone know what's inside one of these? They appear to have a slot plate on the back for a full height card horizontally. They came out in 2013. I've got one on order since I got a really good deal on one. I'm hoping x86 in a socket. All I can find out is a dual core processor and either 40 or 120gb ssd. 2013 could be Ivy Bridge or Haswell. Originally they seemed to sell for 6-7000 dollars. The one I ordered is $30 shipped so worth it for the SSD at least if it's a 120gb model.

The time frame could also point to it being an Atom or an AMD t56n though which are both soldered processors.

Stonent

Dec 16, 2016
TX
Ok I managed to get it really quickly. And I have an answer to my question. It's a rebadged Lanner device. Cost-effective Network Security Appliance | FW-7582 | Lanner It's that device but without the LCD and though it has a slot on the back for a card, it isn't fitted with the PCIe gender-changer / extender so I would have to locate one of them before I could add any cards. I haven't powered it up yet, but it does support second and third generation socket 1155 cpus and has a header for VGA which I'm hoping an existing cable I have will work with. I don't know which CPU I have but it had 1 stick of DDR3 RAM and a 40GB Intel SSD.

nhattu1986

Aug 25, 2013
Also got one. Mine is coming with i3-2120 and 2Gb of ram, the bios is password protected and it seem that the password is set default in the bios. Event CMOS reset jumper does not help.

If anyone have the original bios of Lanner, could you share it with me?

I can still install pfsense on the ssd and it boot successfully.

The Nomadix AG 5800 also using the same hardware.

nhattu1986

Aug 25, 2013
Managed to get the Lanner bios from the folk in freebsd forum, I don't know if i have permission to public this, if anyone want to reflash the bios, here the link :D

MB-7582.zip

Last edited: