Coyote Point Equalizer e370lx insides?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Stonent, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Stonent

Stonent New Member

Anyone know what's inside one of these? They appear to have a slot plate on the back for a full height card horizontally. They came out in 2013. I've got one on order since I got a really good deal on one. I'm hoping x86 in a socket. All I can find out is a dual core processor and either 40 or 120gb ssd. 2013 could be Ivy Bridge or Haswell. Originally they seemed to sell for 6-7000 dollars. The one I ordered is $30 shipped so worth it for the SSD at least if it's a 120gb model.

The time frame could also point to it being an Atom or an AMD t56n though which are both soldered processors.

2. Stonent

Stonent New Member

Ok I managed to get it really quickly. And I have an answer to my question. It's a rebadged Lanner device. Cost-effective Network Security Appliance | FW-7582 | Lanner It's that device but without the LCD and though it has a slot on the back for a card, it isn't fitted with the PCIe gender-changer / extender so I would have to locate one of them before I could add any cards. I haven't powered it up yet, but it does support second and third generation socket 1155 cpus and has a header for VGA which I'm hoping an existing cable I have will work with. I don't know which CPU I have but it had 1 stick of DDR3 RAM and a 40GB Intel SSD.