EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Reduced price on Dell S6100 due to soon expiring support - get it before its gone so you can bug Dell with any issues (or prolongate if you want).

servesthepurpose

Jun 3, 2020
Just wanted to say that i was the lucky buyer that got to purchase one of the Optane 900p AIC's advertised. The whole purchase experience was superb from start to end! Great guy, very helpful, item was exactly as described and in even better shape than i could imagine (low TBW and warranty left). Good packinging and shipping was really quick to Sween.
Thumbs up for Rand__ a true community hero! :)

Reactions: Rand__

kingmouf

Jun 15, 2016
Hi there, can you provide some more information on the RTX5000? Is it a normal card that I can install in any workstation? Is it new?

Psycho_Robotico

Nov 23, 2014
Also got a bunch of SM chassis and probably some memory if you want a full system built.
Hi Rand,

you don't happen to have a 24x SATA/SAS Chassis (expander backplane to save on HBA ports preferred)? I'm looking for a temporary solution, so anything that works is fine. Or do you know if the ancient BPN-SAS-846EL1 backplanes do work with drives >2TB?

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
I assume you're talking about 3.5?
I do have a partially damaged (dropped by parcel service) 36 bay 847 I can borrow you if you cover shipping - it should have at least 24 working bays, but I have not tested it yet.

Psycho_Robotico

Nov 23, 2014
Thanks for the offer!:D However, I'd need it for a few months. Fortunately I just stumbled across netapp disk shelves. I never seriously looked at that stuff, but in this case it might just fit the bill.

Beaver

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

I'm interessted in one of your E5 2640, would be nice if you had a board (with IPMI) and some RAM (32GB is enough) too.

Maybe leave me a PM if you have something laying around.

Greetz

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Let me double check but I might have forgotten to remove them, I think I just sold them last week

Edit- yes, sorry for the inconvenience