[COMPLETED] WTB - Several Rasbperry Pi 3s... (3B/3B+)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
All done, thanks for looking!

----

I am volunteering at a local elementary school this year to offer some electronic classes, 3D printing, model rockets, etc.

I have two RPi 3Bs; but, think I need a couple more for the groups. However, I am unable to find any RPi 3B on eBay for anywhere near a discount (and often being sold for MORE than just buying retail).

I'd like to pay $25 for each one if that works. Would want around 4 or 5 or so, maybe a few more if cheaper. That's all the TFTs I have. :)

I'll issue an UPS shipping label (or FedEx if you don't have a UPS dropoff).

Thanks!

Ps, why not RPi 4? Too much money! lol
Pss, why not RPi Zeros? Actually, I have several of them! But running Scratch and a pi-cam is way too slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

tby

Aug 22, 2013
Snellville, GA
set-inform.com
Once upon a time, my girlfriend lived near Microcenter and I might have developed a compulsion for stopping by for some Pi stuff. PM me an offer for what you want. I have 2x 3B barely used in cases, 2x 3B+ new, 6x 3B new, 3 more unused cases. Probably more kicking around but that's what was in the "Pi Box of Crap."

2021-08-22 19.03.27-reduced.jpg

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
Once upon a time, my girlfriend lived near Microcenter and I might have developed a compulsion for stopping by for some Pi stuff. PM me an offer for what you want. I have 2x 3B barely used in cases, 2x 3B+ new, 6x 3B new, 3 more unused cases. Probably more kicking around but that's what was in the "Pi Box of Crap."

View attachment 19564
Holy hell! PM incoming! Lol

Yeah, I'm 1.5 hours from the nearest Microcenter... And everytime we drive by, I tell the spouse to not let me stop. I remember the first words I told her when I first visited Microcenter years ago, "Get me out of this store before I clean out our savings."

The bonus is the Microcenter in NJ is only 3.5% sales tax.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir