COMPLETED: 4 x 64GB - 256GB Registered ECC LRDIMM, DDR4-2400MHz

• Thread starter Deleted member 28354
  • Start date
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
D

Deleted member 28354

I need 4 x 64GB - 256GB Registered ECC LRDIMM, DDR4-2400MHz

DM with some reasonable offers please. I have buys / sales / PayPal on r/homelabsales

Actually there are decent people on this board willing to make a reasonable transaction. Thanks mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Not sure what are you trying to do but if you have any, send me a price and we can discuss further. This is not how I did business partner. Sorry but I I don't support fishing expeditions
Generally most people will post what they are looking for price-wise to make it easier to connect with people who might have what they need. When using vague terms like 'reasonable offer' that is not something concrete you will more than likely get offers you don't want and also miss out on ones that would suit your needs.

Here is an example of a post looking for 64GB modules that had more concrete criteria:

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Actually there are decent people on this board willing to make a reasonable transaction.
There's actually a lot of decent people on here. Some who even try to help you make better posts, but as they say about leading horses to water...

Reactions: Bert

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Samir, just beat it man, I see no value in your posts nor value on your intention to help me. I didn't ask for your help and stop trolling these threads if you have no business. Just leave people alone so they can do their transactions in peace?
If you see no value, then just don't reply--pretty simple. You're the one trolling and causing problems because you're the only person to behave this way in years to my thousands of posts. Go back to reddit if this is the type of attitude you want to sling around here.

Reactions: Bert