Compact 12 bay hotswap NAS enclosure. Unknown chinese brand. Anyone have one?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Sep 10, 2015

XtraLimit

Apr 15, 2019
Looks a bit ghetto.. throw a psu, controller and some hdd cages and mix them together and u get same sitsuation.. Looked that site and this usb hub was really funny :D W439B__HUB机箱 60 x usb slots.. when u want all usb slots and nothing is enough :D

Sep 10, 2015
Looks a bit ghetto.. throw a psu, controller and some hdd cages and mix them together and u get same sitsuation.. Looked that site and this usb hub was really funny :D W439B__HUB机箱 60 x usb slots.. when u want all usb slots and nothing is enough :D
You can throw any case/psu/cage together, but you will lose the small form factor.

I'm using a silverstone ds380 bought for $150 3-4 years ago. It is great. Super compact. Hot swapp. 8 HDD + 4 SSD . However, I still can't find something small to upgrade that is 12 bays without going atx-tower/4U-rackmount.

Ideally I want something compact like a Synology 12 bay DS2415+ , but nothing exist for yet.

Reactions: Spotswood