[CLOSED] Will have some hardware for sale. closing office

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
I am closing this thread as we have found a local refurbisher who would most likely take all the stuff at once.

thanks.

!! moderators, please delete this thread if possible.

Last edited:

TechNar

Jun 1, 2017
Hi how much do you want for this

1 or 2 DELL PowerEdge 730dx one server is 3yo and second is 2yo.
dual Xeon E5-2620 @ 2.40
64Gb RAM
2 or 4 TB disk
iDRAC8
4x 1GB network interfaces
2x10GB network interfaces

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
Interested in the optiplex's for work. Can you get me more specs and pricing?
sure thing. FYI though , optiplex systems will be available after december, if it's ok with you than
most of the systems are
Intel Core i5-4590 CPUs @ 3.30GHz I believe it's QuadCore setup.
4Gb Ram I maight have 1 or 2 with 8GB but still doing an inventory.
Realteck 1GB nic
500GB HDD , again I might have 1 or 2 with 1TB but until done want promise it.
Intel graphics 4600 adapter or a like. most of them coem with VGA and HDM or Displayport.
build in audio
4 usb 2 and 4 usb 3 ports.

this are SFF or Mini form factor. not sure what DELL definition for them.
I will have some pics later on. I just got the work order for this so didn't even start collecting full data yet.

hold on for more update.

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
Hi how much do you want for this

1 or 2 DELL PowerEdge 730dx one server is 3yo and second is 2yo.
dual Xeon E5-2620 @ 2.40
64Gb RAM
2 or 4 TB disk
iDRAC8
4x 1GB network interfaces
2x10GB network interfaces
don't have a price for this yet sorry.
this are my main servers so they are still in production use. we still up an running here trying to slowly wind down the activities. but key systems are still up.
if all goes as planned they will be decommissioned some time in January.
if you want, I PM you as soon as they are available.

thanks.

PS>> I will also post a preliminary pricing as soon as I get things inventoried and evaluated.
maybe in about 2 weeks time.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
sure thing. FYI though , optiplex systems will be available after december, if it's ok with you than
most of the systems are
Intel Core i5-4590 CPUs @ 3.30GHz I believe it's QuadCore setup.
4Gb Ram I maight have 1 or 2 with 8GB but still doing an inventory.
Realteck 1GB nic
500GB HDD , again I might have 1 or 2 with 1TB but until done want promise it.
Intel graphics 4600 adapter or a like. most of them coem with VGA and HDM or Displayport.
build in audio
4 usb 2 and 4 usb 3 ports.

this are SFF or Mini form factor. not sure what DELL definition for them.
I will have some pics later on. I just got the work order for this so didn't even start collecting full data yet.

hold on for more update.

I'm familiar with the models. WE are a dell shop and these would go great with ones we have to use. I5's are my minimum specs. Hard drive space and RAM doesn't matter too much for me.

Let me know what you come up with pricing.

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
I'm familiar with the models. WE are a dell shop and these would go great with ones we have to use. I5's are my minimum specs. Hard drive space and RAM doesn't matter too much for me.

Let me know what you come up with pricing.
will do.

where are you located ?

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
@vl1969 - please update your post to conform to FS rules.

2. You must not post just to gauge interest on items. Search for an appropriate price before posting. You must post a price or a list of items you are willing to trade for in your post. You may not have an auction style listing.
9. No posting on behalf of an established business or as a defacto-reseller. These forums are only for personal transactions. Commercial entities may contact the site administrator about advertising opportunities.
14. You must have the legal right to sell or transfer ownership to anything posted on this board.
15. We do reserve the right to take down any posts at the discretion of moderators.
16. You must post which payment method(s) you will accept.
17. You must post which shipping method(s) you plan to utilize and where you are shipping from (state or region is acceptable vs. specific city or zip code). [/code]

vl1969

Feb 5, 2014
@vl1969 - please update your post to conform to FS rules.
Patric,
lets start with #9 : does it mean private parties only?
I am not in a resale business or in electronic sales business.
I am an IT person in a factory that is closing and needs/wants to sale it's own hardware.
this are PCs ,servers and network equipment we use and want to sell.
if its' violates the rules , fine delete my post please.

if #9 does not apply than
#14 - we do have the rights, it is our own equipment.

#16 and #17 is fine but right this moment I do not have this info. when I am done with inventory and it may take me a month to sort things out I will confirm with Accountings on payment method.
as for shipping we prefer local people who can pick thing up.
BUT if some one is interested and want it to be shipped I will asses the shipping cost and provide the buyer with assessment. if it is acceptable we make a deal.

and finally #2, I am not fishing for a price or bidding. I clearly stated in the post that I am providing a list of item that will be available in a month and that I will update the posting with specs and prices as I progress with my inventory and get the power that be to agree on price amount. I posted preliminary price on some of the item based on my initial research but I still have a way to go.
yes I am posting early, but I just thinking that someone might be interested and willing to weight a little for my items to become available rather than buying it somewhere and maybe paying more.

Again it is not appropriate I am sorry please remove the post.

thanks VL