EU (CLOSED) Giving away broken EMC SX6012 (ES)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
Giving away the possible 'broken' EMC SX6012 from this thread: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/mellanox-emc-sx6012-revival-attempt.31343/ . Take note it's an 'Engineering Sample'. The Delta fans are still working. The screws for the case are gone. I will ship the broken 2nd PSU with it. You may fix this as well.

It's a giveaway. Therefore no guarantee provided. You can read everything from the thread above. You have to pay for the shipping. That's it. I won't take the item back.

If you know how to fix it, it's a bargain. I don't have the knowledge and nerves.

@Patrick ... Can we have an 'EU - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread' as well, please?

Last edited:

gb00s

Jul 25, 2018
Poland
Not just one guy tried to bargain shipping costs here. This was a give-away. If 15Eur or 25Eur just for shipping, what does it matter if you can fix it. Too much financial risk? I’m tired of this attitude.

Went into the bin this morning. Thanks.

Reactions: angel_bee

angel_bee

Jul 24, 2020
Not just one guy tried to bargain shipping costs here. This was a give-away. If 15Eur or 25Eur just for shipping, what does it matter if you can fix it. Too much financial risk? I’m tired of this attitude.

Went into the bin this morning. Thanks.
those kinds of people most likely aren't serious about it and aren't worth your time. dont let it get to you mate

Reactions: gb00s

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
I have to apologize and take responsibility for the bargaining, i misunderstood something and did not know your location, which fed back into the misunderstanding.
So, i apologize, in hindsight i should have ask more questions.