Canada [CLOSED] FS:[CAN-ON] Supermicro X9 Dual Socket Motherboard Bundles

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

R30730

Aug 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all safe and well, and thanks for checking out this post. I have two Supermicro X9 bundles for sale. Details below, but a few points:
  • Prices are in USD
  • Open to offers, as long as reasonable.
  • Paypal with invoice is my accepted form of payment.
  • Shipping is not included in the price, and I can provide shipping quotes if you private message me your postal code or ZIP.
  • I have posted these on reddit homelabsales (here), and you can contact me here or there to reach me.
    • Timestamps are available there.
  • I would prefer not to swap the bundle parts, or part them out, but if different buyers are interested in the sum total, then something can be worked out.

Bundle #1: Supermicro X9DRH-7F + 2x E5-2630V2 + 48GB of DDR3 ECC RAM + 2x SNKP0048AP4 2U HSF [Price: $280]
  • The Onboard SAS2208 RAID controller has been flashed to 2308IT Mode
  • The motherboard has 7x PCIe slots, one x16 and six x8 - The x8 have open back slots
  • Includes IO shield
  • Can remove the heatsink-fans if not desired (they are effective, but loud, and add shipping weight)
    • The fans are 60mm.

Bundle #2: Supermicro X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD + 2x E5-2609V2 + 1u Heatsinks [Price: $75] - This bundle has no RAM.
  • Please note that this motherboards top PCIe slot had the back cut open by the previous owner, and does not work - ALL OTHER SLOTS WORK.
  • This x9 board has bifurcation options in the BIOS - I haven't tried them, but other STH posts confirm it works on this mobo.
  • Includes IO shield
Thanks for your interest.

Reactions: Samir